Carrie A. Wheeler
DIRECTOR SINCE MARCH 2019
Ms. Wheeler is the Chief Financial Officer of Opendoor Technologies, Inc., a leading digital platform for residential real estate, a position she has held since September 2020. She was previously a Partner and Head of Consumer and Retail Investing at TPG Global, a global private equity firm, for 21 years. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of APi Group Corporation (Audit Committee; Compensation Committee).
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• 1996 to 2017: Partner and Head of Consumer and Retail Investing, TPG Global
• 1993 to 1996: Analyst, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
• 2010 to 2018: Director, J. Crew Group (Audit Chair; Compensation Committee Chair)
• 2013 to 2017: Director, Board of Gelson’s (Compensation Committee Chair)
• 2006 to 2015: Director, Board of PETCO Animal Supplies (Audit Committee Chair)
• 2005 to 2013: Director, Board of Neiman Marcus Group (Audit Committee)
• Ms. Wheeler graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), from Queens University.
• Ms. Wheeler is an accomplished Wall Street leader with significant investment and board experience. In addition, she is the CFO of a publicly-traded company. She brings to our Board broad experience evaluating, valuing and managing investments with a focus on retail and consumer sectors. She has substantial experience in business assessment, evaluating and executing major acquisitions, structuring debt financing, raising private capital and guiding IPO and public market transactions. In addition, our Board has determined that Ms. Wheeler qualifies as an Audit Committee financial expert.