Conrad M. Hall
DIRECTOR SINCE JANUARY 2010
Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
Mr. Hall served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Dominion Enterprises, a leading media and marketing information services company from 2006 until his retirement in January 2009, after nearly forty years in the broadcasting, news and information industry. He currently serves on the Board of Landmark Media Enterprises, LLC.
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• April 1991 to 2006: President and Chief Executive Officer of Trader Publishing Company
• 1989 to 1991: President of Landmark Target Media, Inc.
• 1985 to 1989: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Landmark Communications, Inc. Held various senior positions since 1970, including Vice President of The Virginian‑Pilot and The Ledger‑Star division of Landmark from 1977 to 1981.
• 2006 to 2009: Director, Board of Dominion Enterprises and Landmark Communications, Inc.
• 1991 to 2006: Director, Board of Trader Publishing Company
• Mr. Hall graduated with a BS in Engineering from the Virginia Military Institute and an MBA from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
• Mr. Hall’s experience as a former Chief Executive Officer and his demonstrated success in new business development is of immense value to the Board, especially as we continue to evaluate growth opportunities. He also brings to the Board more than thirty years of operational expertise, extensive experience in information technology, strategic planning and human resources, and a solid financial background.