Gregory M. Bridgeford
DIRECTOR SINCE MAY 2016
LEAD INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Compensation Committee, Chair
Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
Mr. Bridgeford served as the Chief Customer Officer of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. from 2012 to 2014 until his retirement. His employment with Lowe’s began in 1982 where he held various senior level positions.
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• 2004 to 2012: Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, Lowe’s
• 1999 to 2004: Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, Lowe’s
• 1998 to 1999: Senior Vice President of Marketing, Lowe’s
• 1994 to 1998: Senior Vice President and General Merchandising Manager, Lowe’s
• 1989 to 1994: Vice President of Merchandising, Lowe’s
• 1986 to 1989: Vice President of Corporate Development, Lowe’s
• 1982 to 1986: Director of Corporate Development, Lowe’s
• Graduated with a B.A. from the University of Virginia and received a MBA from Wake Forest University.
• Mr. Bridgeford brings to our Board more than thirty years of retail experience in the areas of customer experience, merchandising, real estate, international, marketing, advertising and communications, strategic planning and business process improvement.