Michael A. Witynski
DIRECTOR SINCE SEPTEMBER 2020
Mr. Witynski is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Dollar Tree and has served in this role since July 2020.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE ·
- December 2019 to July 2020: Enterprise President, Dollar Tree ·
- June 2017 to December 2019: President and Chief Operating Officer, Dollar Tree Stores
- July 2015 to June 2017: Chief Operating Officer, Dollar Tree Stores
- August 2010 to July 2015: Senior Vice President of Stores, Dollar Tree Stores
- 2009 to 2010: President, Shaws Supermarkets
- 2006 to 2009: Group Vice President, Private Brands at Supervalu, Inc.
- 2005 to 2006: Executive Vice President, Merchandising Marketing at Supervalu, Inc.
- 1999 to 2004: Vice President Merchandising, Marketing at Cub Foods
Prior to joining Dollar Tree, Mr. Witynski had a 29-year career in the grocery industry and held senior leadership roles in merchandising, marketing, private brands, and operations at Shaw’s Supermarkets and Supervalu, Inc.
Mr. Witynski graduated with a BA in Business Administration from Benedictine University.
Mr. Witynski has more than 39 years of retail experience, including 29 years in the grocery industry, and has lead the merchandising, store operations, and supply chain functions for Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree Canada. His business acumen has driven operational excellence in stores and he has been heavily involved in the transformation of the Family Dollar brand and the continued growth of Dollar Tree. Mr. Witynski’s tenure at Dollar Tree, along with his grocery background, brings a broad knowledge base to the Board.