Stephanie P. Stahl
DIRECTOR SINCE JANUARY 2018
Nominating, Governance and Sustainability Committee, Chair
Ms. Stahl is the Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Ace of Air, a 100% zero waste and fully circular beauty and wellness brand, a position she has held since 2017. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Knoll, Inc. (Chair, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee; Audit Committee), and Founders Table Restaurant Group.
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• 2015 to current: Owns and operates Studio Pegasus, LLC, an investment and advisory company focused on consumer sector digital start-ups.
• 2012 to 2015: Executive Vice President, Global Marketing & Strategy, Coach, Inc.
• 2010 to 2011: Chief Executive Officer, Tracy Anderson Mind & Body, LLC
• 2003 to 2006: Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Revlon, Inc.
• 1998 to 2003: Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.
• 1997: Vice President, Strategy & New Business Development, Toys “R” Us, Inc.
• Ms. Stahl began her career as a Financial Analyst for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• Ms. Stahl graduated with a B.S. in Quantitative Economics from Stanford University and an MBA (with distinction) from Harvard University.
• Ms. Stahl brings to our board significant experience in marketing, digital, brand building and strategic development. Ms. Stahl has spent her career focused on the retail/consumer sector with extensive experience in developing, executing and optimizing major change initiatives including mergers and acquisitions, post‑merger integration and fundamental strategic redirection.