DIRECTOR SINCE JANUARY 2018
Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, Chair
Ms. Stahl owns and operates Studio Pegasus, LLC, an investment and advisory company focused on consumer sector digital start‑ups, which she founded in 2015. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Knoll, Inc. (Nominating and Corporate Governance; Audit Committee), and Chopt Creative Salad Company.
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• 2012 to 2015: Executive Vice President, Global Marketing & Strategy, Coach, Inc.
• 2010 to 2011: Chief Executive Officer, Tracy Anderson Mind & Body, LLC
• 2003 to 2006: Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Revlon, Inc.
• 1998 to 2003: Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.
• 1997: Vice President, Strategy & New Business Development, Toys “R” Us, Inc.
• Ms. Stahl began her career as a Financial Analyst for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• Ms. Stahl graduated with a B.S. in Quantitative Economics from Stanford University and an MBA (with distinction) from Harvard University.
• Ms. Stahl brings to our board significant experience in marketing, digital, brand building and strategic development. Ms. Stahl has spent her career focused on the retail/consumer sector with extensive experience in developing, executing and optimizing major change initiatives including mergers and acquisitions, post‑merger integration and fundamental strategic redirection.