Jeffrey G. Naylor
DIRECTOR SINCE MARCH 2018
Audit Committee, Chair
Nominating, Governance and Sustainability Committee
Mr. Naylor is a former Chief Financial Officer and Senior Executive of The TJX Companies. He is the Managing Director of his consulting firm, Topaz Consulting LLC, where he advises private equity firms on potential transactions and provides services in the area of strategy and finance. In addition, he currently serves on the Board of Directors of Synchrony Financial (Lead Independent Director; Chair, Audit Committee; Compensation Committee), Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (Chair, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee; Compensation Committee), and Wayfair, Inc. (Audit Committee).
PREVIOUS WORK AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
• February 2013 to April 2014: Senior Corporate Advisor, TJX Companies, Inc.
• January 2012 to February 2013: Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, TJX Companies, Inc.
• February 2009 to January 2012: Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, TJX Companies, Inc.
• June 2007 to February 2009: Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative and Business Development Officer, TJX Companies, Inc.
• September 2006 to June 2007: Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, TJX Companies, Inc.
• February 2004 to September 2006: Chief Financial Officer, TJX Companies, Inc.
• 2001 to 2004: Chief Financial Officer, Big Lots, Inc.
• Held senior level positions with Limited Brands, Sears, Roebuck and Co., and Kraft Foods, Inc.
• Mr. Naylor began his career as a Certified Public Accountant with Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
• 2010 to 2016: Board Member (Audit Committee), Fresh Market, Inc.
• Mr. Naylor graduated with a B.A. in Economics from Northwestern University and a MBA from J.L. Kellogg School of Management.
• Mr. Naylor brings to our Board an extensive financial and accounting background as well as significant leadership and retail experience. In addition, our Board has determined that Mr. Naylor qualifies as an Audit Committee financial expert.